Subscribe:

15 September 2010

Kerja gila? haha~~

Assalamualaikum... knock!2x "who's there?" "it's me, CHEMONTEL."

haha~~ welcome to my blog. I dunno whats wrong with me for a few days back, n its kinda screw me up. Yeah, men problems, woman, heart feeling, job, future, children, haha~~ lots of thing to do... 

But actually, it is regarding how people feel about me, do they like me? or they didnt? Its kinda fussing me n of course my mind getting tired juz by thinking of this human to human problem, haha~~ but i juz hope that they arent jealous of me, haha~~

So, as a result, i have decided to make a poll about myself, juz a simple question, whether u like me or not. Juz click the respective button. Dont u mind doing it? I say thank you if u already done it coz it can help to improve my personality...




Till then, i'll juz wait 4 the result...
Salam...

0 comments:

Post a Comment